- Return & Refund
- Specifically formulated for 50+ years to help support digestive health, bowel health and immune health
- Includes Inulin, a prebiotic to help nourish and feed the probiotics, encouraging good bacteria to multiply in the gut
- Shelf stable, no refrigeration required, 1-a-day formula
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Nutra-Life Probiotica Adult 50+ Years may help:
- Maintaining healthy gut microflora, especially after antibiotic use
- Supporting healthy bowel function and whole gut transit time and assisting in digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Supporting the health and function of the immune system
Recommended Adult Only Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each veg capsule provides:
- HOWARU Bifidobacterium lactis 5 billion CFU
- HOWARU Lactobacillus acidophilus 5 billion CFU
- Inulin 400mg
NO Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder