NC Gut Relief is a comprehensive herbal/nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
- Maintains gut integrity and function
- Gut Relief may assist in the relief of mild digestive disorders
- Helps to soothe mild inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract
NC Gut Relief is suitable for:
- People wanting to maintain optimal digestive function
- Indigestion: Symptoms can include bloating, belching and abdominal discomfort
- Gastric reflux: Symptoms can include heartburn, regurgitation of acid/bile, excessive salivation and painful swallowing
- Enteritis (inflammation of the small intestine): Symptoms can include diarrhoea, nausea, loss of appetite and abdominal discomfort
- Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining): Symptoms can include pain in the upper abdomen, loss of appetite, bloating, nausea, vomiting and feeling very full after eating
Adults take 1 heaped teaspoon (equivalent to 5g powder) daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Up to 3 doses (15g) daily can be taken if required.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist contact your health professional.
Glucosamine is derived from shellfish (Crustacean), avoid using in patients who are allergic. Not recommended to pregnancy and lactation.
Each 5g of NC Gut Relief powder contains:
- Cumerone 30.37 mg
- Equiv. Curcumin 6.38 mg
- Glutamine 2.5 g
- Quercetin 200 mg
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 415.05 mg
- Aloe Vera fresh leaf
- Equiv. Aloe Vera leaf fresh 500 mg
- Peppermint Oil 3 mg
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra)
- stem bark inner powder 500 mg
- Guar Gum 100 mg
- Pectin 100 mg
- Dibasic sodium phosphate 260 mg
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy