So, Oasis Sun SPF 40 Sport does a tough job but the ingredients are as gentle as possible and kind to your skin. In fact, It is formulated sunscreen specifically for sensitive skin.
Oasis Sun SPF 40 Sport:
- Water and sweat resistant for up to 2 hours
- Dry-touch feel
- Suitable for sensitive skin with a low allergy risk
- Free of fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
- Vegan friendly
- Completely photo-stable and no estrogenic activity
- Perfect 100ml travel size. Approved for carry-on luggage
- Reef safe
Apply liberally to skin at least 20 minutes before going outside. Reapply at least every 2 hours and after swimming, surfing, exercise or towel drying.
It is safe to use on the face and around the eyes. But do not get it into your eyes because, like most things you get in your eye, it will sting.
And remember our sunscreens are some of the best but you should always be careful out in the New Zealand or Australian sun.
Be Sun Smart. Cover up with clothing, sunhat and sunglasses and stay in the shade (when possible) during peak burn time (10am to 4pm).
- South island artesian NZ water (aqua)
- Zinc oxide (mineral UV filter)
- Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (organic UV filter, nano)
- Jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil
- Tris-biphenyl triazine (organic UV filter, nano)
- Cocoglycerides (emollient)
- Propylheptyl caprylate (emollient)
- Capric/caprylic triglycerides (emollient)
- Glycerine (humectant)
- Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate (emulsifier)
- Undecane (EcoCert certified emollient)
- Tridecane (EcoCert certified emollient)
- Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl Triazine (organic UV filter)
- Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (food grade emulsifier)
- Sorbitan olivate
- Ceteryl alcohol (plant-based emulsifier)
- Cetyl palmitate (plant-based emulsifier)
- Sorbitan palmitate (plant-based emulsifier)
- Sorbitan oleate (plant-based emulsifier)
- Galactoarabinan (plant-based film former)
- Xanthan gum
- Sclerotium gum
- Tocopherolacetate (anti-oxidant)
- Magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt)
- Geogard ECT (preservative)
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy