- Return & Refund
Ostelin Vitamin D Kids Liquid - Vitamin D is essential for efficient utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body which are vital for the production of strong bones and healthy nervous and immune systems. Ostelin Vitamin D Liquid for Kids is suitable as a prevention/treatment for vitamin D deficiency in those at increased risk. At increased risk are those mothers and children with darker skin, those who avoid sunlight or wear concealing clothing. Vitamin D is important for both lactating women and nursing infants. Infants who are breast-fed may require vitamin D supplementation to maintain adequate vitamin D levels. Vitamin D is needed for optimal bone mineralisation in children especially during times when sunlight exposure is limited. Ostelin contains Vitamin D3 which is the form that is produced naturally in the body. It contains no added sugar and no artificial colours or preservatives.
Each 0.5mL (half mL) dose delivers 200IU of Vitamin D3
For Infants andamp; Children under 12 years of age: 0.5mL daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional 1.0mL daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Shake well before use. Recommend to refrigerate after opening and use within 40 days. Store below 25anddeg;C
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy