- Return & Refund
Wild Ferns New Zealand Lanolin Body Butter with Shea Butter and Jasmine 175g
This is a sumptuous Lanolin body butter for the ultimate moisturising experience. Blended with Shea Butter and Jasmine oil this beautiful combination leaves your skin soft, smooth and delightfully fragranced.
With its crisp mountain air and lush green rolling hills, New Zealand provides the ideal environment for producing some of the finest sheep and wool products in the world. Lanolin is the oil extracted from the wool of the sheep, and is the closest natural oil when compared to our own. It is readily absorbed into the skin providing exceptional moisturising and nourishing properties.
Wild Ferns beauty products are all created with the help of nature to bring you a luxurious skin care experience reflecting the unspoilt purity of New Zealand.
Made in New Zealand
97% Natural Ingredients
No Mineral Oil
Not Tested on Animals
Printed with Biodegradable inks
Smooth gently over entire body as required paying special attention to dry knees and elbows, or anywhere that needs extra hydration.
Ingredients: Aqua, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl stearate, PEG-40 stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Lanolin, Glycerin, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Dehydroacetic acid(and)Benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Jasminum Officinale(Jasmine)Oil, Parfum, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Di-Limonene, Methyl Heptin Carbonate.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy