- Return & Refund
Phloe™ Bowel Health Chewable tablets are a 100% natural digestive aid that is clinically shown to keep you regular, while supporting long term digestive health. More than simply fibre, Phloe™ Bowel Health is the first product to utilise a unique triple action from the combination of prebiotics, enzymes and fibre, all found naturally in kiwifruit, to help manage your digestive health in both the short and long term.
Zynactinase Contains 4 Active Ingredients:
- Dietary Fibre - both soluble and insoluble to help bulk and soften stools while supporting transit time.
- Actinidin - a protein-digesting enzyme that supports protein digestion, especially animal and grain proteins.
- Galactoglucomannan - an oligosaccharide that acts as a prebiotic by feeding the good bacteria. Supports a healthy balance of bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Plant Polyphenols - pyrogallol, gallic acid and quercetin provide antioxidant support and support the mucosal membranes.
Phloe Bowel Health Supports:
- Bowel regularity.
- Healthy Stool formation.
- Overall bowel health and comfort.
- Those with digestive complaints.
- Children over 5 years of age.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Those on medication that affects bowel regularity.
- IBS sufferers.
Phloe™ is not recommended for anyone who has a known allergy to kiwifruit.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- If you have serious health concerns, please seek the advice of your health professional before using any unprescribed medications or supplements.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your health professional.
Each Tablet Contains:
White kidney bean extract
Tropical flavour powder
Thaumatin (natural Sweetener)
This product contains 691mg of sugars per tablet.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Phloe Zyme Bowel Health + Digestion 50 Capsules