- Return & Refund
For the first time, a completely natural source of all the B vitamins are available in PRL Max B-ND.
About 99% of all vitamin B products on the market today are synthetically made in a laboratory. They are chemically synthesized molecules manufactured in a test tube, typically from coal tar derivatives. Synthetic B vitamins actually accelerate aging and degradation of the cell's DNA.
PRL Max B-ND is derived from proprietary patent-pending technology using special, healthy probiotic strains, offering maximum stress protection, anti-aging benefits, brain rejuvenation, heart health and even more.
Key Benefits of PRL Max B-ND:
- The worlds first, natural-source B vitamins made from proprietary probiotic fermentation.
- Highly active, end-chain living B vitamins derived from natural sources for high cellular resonance.
- Live source, end chain most biologically active forms of B vitamins: B1 as thiamine cocarboxylase (pyrophosphate), B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate, B5 as coenzyme A and acetyl coenzyme A, B6 as pyridoxyl-5-phosphate, B12 as cobamide, folic acid as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, inositol, biotin, choline, amino acids, glutathione, Beta 1, 3 glucans and more.
- Maximum stress support, anti-aging, brain rejuvenation, heart health, and mood balance.
- Research suggest natural sources of B vitamins are safest and most effective, especially in long term use.
Adults and children (age 4 and up): Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed with 1/4 cup water, 2 times daily.
For best results, sip slowly 10-15 minutes, holding each sip in your mouth 2-3 seconds before swallowing. It is absorbed through the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
Even better: Put full amount for day in water bottle and sip all day long.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
Serving Size 1mL
- Vitamin B1 0.68mg
- Vitamin B2 0.64mg
- Niacin 12mg
- Pantothenic Acid 1.28mg
- Vitamin B6 1.2mg
- Folate 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 105.6mcg
- Biotin 133.6mcg
- Purified Water
- Organic Alcohol
- Organic Molasses
- Brown Rice Protein
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Betaine Anhydrous
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bacteria Culture (non-active)
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Manganese Sulfate
- Sea Mineral Concentrate
Please note: Due to the natural components of Premier Research Lab's supplements, ingredient levels may change between product batches. Please refer to product label if uncertain.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy