- Return & Refund
Probiotics are friendly microorganisms that live in the intestine of humans. They are essential for our wellbeing and enhance our health in many ways. They help by assisting digestion, producing certain essential nutrients such as vitamin K and biotin, supporting intestinal health and encouraging a healthy immune response to allergens and infections.
Certain factors, such as caesarean birth, antibiotic therapy, a lack of dietary fibre and diarrhoea or constipation can reduce our probiotic (intestinal microflora) numbers. Experts believe that reduced probiotic numbers may play a role in the increased number of allergies and the decline in digestive health that we see in recent generations.
Radiance Kids Probiotic contains Probio-Tec® Bifodobacterium BB-12, scientifically proven probiotic bacteria to support the intestinal and general health of children. Probio-Tec® has been involved in over 30 clinical trials including specific trials in children.
With 11 billion* live and viable colony forming units (CFU) in each delicious, naturally strawberry flavoured, chewable tablet, you need not worry about how to support your child’s intestinal and immune health.
Radiance® Kids Probiotic does not require refrigeration and is stability tested to provide a minimum of 2 billion* CFUs per tablet at date of expiry. However keeping the product in the fridge after opening will help ensure the highest possible CFUs for the entire life of the product.
Not only does Radiance Kids Probiotic offer an effective antibiotic, intestinal and immune health support solution, they are also highly delicious strawberry flavoured chewable tablets, so there will be no ‘tight lips’ when giving Radiance Kids Probiotic to your kids.
Children 2 years and older: Chew one or two tablets daily between meals.
- May contain traces of lactose (<0.05%m/m), contains <2.5ppm milk protein (casein); persons with severe anaphylaxis to lactose (or dairy) should not use this product.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Amount Per Tablet:
- Probio-Tec Bifidobacterium BB-12 CFU 11 billion CFU
- 11 billion CFU input at date of manufacture, minimum 2 billion CFU guaranteed to date of expiry.
- Sugar 0gm
- Also contains: Fructose, glyceryl behenate, natural strawberry flavour, citric acid, magnesium stearate, mannitol.
Contains no: Egg, fish, gluten, nuts, peanuts, shellfish, soy, wheat, artificial preservatives, flavouring or colours.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder