- Return & Refund
Sambucol® Throat Lozenges with honey combine health promoting and antioxidant rich black elderberries, Vitamin C and Zinc to soothe the throat, support the immune system and general health and wellbeing.
sooth the throat
general health and wellbeing
Recommended as part of the travel essentials.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6
Free from: colourant agent, lactose, gluten, preserving agent, and gelatine.
This product contains Sorbitol and Maltitol which may cause diarrhoea if taken in excess.
Ingredients per Lozenge:
Elderberry extract 1.2g
Vitamin C 50mg
Zinc (gluconate) 3mg
Acacia, sorbitol, maltitol, water, blackcurrant flavour, acesulfame potassium, vegetable oil, beeswax. Contains sugars as part of honey.
Adults: Take 1-2 lozenges every hour, or as needed; up to 16 lozenges per day.
Children 9-12 years: take 1 lozenge every 1-2 hours, up to 8 per day.
Children 6-9 years: Take 1 lozenge every 3 hours, up to 4 per day.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder