- Return & Refund
Sambucol Immune Activator Capsules 30
High strength immune support with Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra), vitamin C and zinc
Supports your body’s first line of immune defence
Supports respiratory health
Supports healthy recovery from ills and chills
Developed by a world renowned virologist, Sambucol® is the unique black elderberry extract that has been the bases of numerous scientific studies. Sambucol® uses the proprietary black elderberry compound AntiVirin® that guarantees you consistent immune support in every serve.
Each Capsule Contains:
Sambucus nigra (black elderberry)
Equiv. to dry fresh fruit juice 2850mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 3mg
Intensive Use (12 years and over): 2 capsules, 2 times a day.
General Immune Support: 1 capsule a day. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder