- Return & Refund
Swisse Ultiboost Iron with Vitamin C is a premium quality formula to help maintain healthy blood and assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency.
Healthy Blood: Iron is an integral part of haemoglobin, an essential component of red blood cells, which transports oxygen around the body. A lack of iron can result in decreased delivery of oxygen to cells, which may deplete energy levels.
Iron Absorption: Vitamin C is included to assist with iron absorption.
Swisse Ultiboost Iron utilises an organic complex of iron to assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency and provide support during pregnancy when the body requires increased levels of iron.
This formula is suitable for vegetarians and during pregnancy when needs may be increased and for those feeling fatigued due to a diet low in iron.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Take one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each Tablet Contains:
Iron (iron amino acid chelate 200mg) 20mg
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate 20mg) 16.52mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 8.22mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 10mg)
Betacarotene 1 mg
Certified Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) cell powder 200mg
Also contains:Tabletting aids, antioxidant, colouring and flavouring substances.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Suitable for vegetarians.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy