- Return & Refund
Swisse Liver Detox is a premium quality formula containing herbs traditionally used to help support the liver.
The liver is the largest internal organ of the human body and is responsible for eliminating toxins, aiding digestion and helping regulate metabolism.
Swisse Liver Detox contains St. Mary's thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic to help support liver health and function. Globe artichoke has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help settle the stomach.
The formula also contains turmeric, which helps combat potential free radical damage.
- Helps boost liver function.
- Relieves bloating and indigestion.
- Loaded with antioxidants that help against free radical damage.
Two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Extract Equiv. Fresh leaf 1g, St. Mary’s Thistle (Silybum marianum) Fruit (Equiv. Flavonolignans Calculated As Silybin 28.6mg) 2.5g, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome (Equiv. Curcuminoids 48.75mg) 1.5g
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy