- Return & Refund
sSwisse Odourless Wild Fish Oil is a premium quality, sustainably sourced formula containing the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to support heart, brain, eye and joint health, as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance.
Natural Source of Omega-3: The body cannot produce omega-3 fatty acids, so they must be obtained from the diet. This formula is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids to support general health and wellbeing.
Heart & Cardiovascular Health: Omega-3 fatty acids support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. EPA and DHA also help maintain normal blood pressure and triglyceride levels in healthy individuals.
Brain & Nervous System Health: DHA helps support brain and cognitive health, as well as helping to maintain the structure of a healthy nervous system. The nervous system is the communication centre responsible for sending messages around the body.
Eye Health: High concentrations of DHA are found in the retina of the eye. DHA helps maintain normal vision and eye health.
Anti-inflammatory & Joint Health: Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties. Studies show that fish oil may assist with the symptomatic relief of mild arthritis such as joint pain and inflammation.
Healthy Mood Balance: Fish oil helps support healthy mood balance.
Support During Baby-Bearing & Breast Feeding: Omega-3 fatty acids support the development of a healthy baby, as the developing foetus relies solely on the mother for supply of omega-3. Maternal DHA intake contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
Children's Development Support: Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA support the development of brain, eyes and nerves in infants and children.
Odourless: Free from fishy smell.
- General Health: One capsule daily.
- Brain Health and Nervous System Support: One capsule daily.
- Cardiovascular Health: Two capsules daily.
- Eye Health: Three capsules daily.
- Mood Health: Three capsules, twice daily.
- Healthy Triglyceride Levels: Seven capsules daily.
- Blood Pressure and Joint Support: Five capsules, twice daily.
- Baby Bearing and Breast Feeding Dosage
Baby Bearing and Breast Feeding Dosage
- Two capsules daily.
- Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
1-12 years: Two capsules daily. Pierce and squeeze into juice or cereal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
FISH OIL– NATURAL 1 g
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180 mg
- Docosahexaenoicacid (DHA)120mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial colours.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy