- Return & Refund
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate is a premium quality formula containing vitamins, minerals and herbs to support healthy prostate function.
Formulated with Saw Palmetto and Nettle to help provide symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (prostate enlargement), including difficulties with urination, hesitant interrupted weak stream, urinary frequency and urgency, dribbling or leaking.
Zinc and selenium are essential for male reproductive health and healthy sperm production.
A unique range of vitamins, minerals and herbs to support vitality and wellbeing.
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide key ingredients beneficial to prostate health.No added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Take two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (whole root liquorice) may increase blood pressure. Care is required for people on blood pressure medicines – check with your doctor first.
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate 30mg) 6mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol 1.25mcg) 50IU
Folic Acid 250mcg Standardised extracts equivalent to:
Tomato (lycopersicon esculentum) fresh fruit 3.5g
(equiv. Lycopene 600mcg)
Saw palmetto (serenoa repens) dry fruit 4g
(equiv. Fatty acids 144.38mg)
Turmeric (curcuma longa) dry rhizome 100mg
(equiv. Curcumin 3.25mg)
Korean ginseng (panax ginseng) dry root 55mg
(equiv. Ginsenosides 1.38mg) Extracts equivalent to dry:
Nettle (urtica dioica) root 1g
Pumpkin seed (cucurbita pepo) seed 500mg
Reishi mushroom (ganoderma lucidum) mushroom 55mg
Dyer’s woad (isatis tinctoria) root & rhizome 55mg
Licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) root & stolon 55mg Also contains: Tabletting aids, colouring and flavouring substances. No added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets