Swisse Women's Ultivite is a premium quality formula containing 50 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored for women to help maintain energy levels, provide support during stress and assist with stamina and vitality.
Swisse Women Ultivite benefits and features:
- All in one formula for women’s health, including as vitamins, minerals, herbs and antioxidants, especially B complex vitamins, Calcium and Iron
- Assists to relieve fatigue, stress
- Water soluble nutrients for greater absorption and utilization
- Helps to reduce stress, anxiety and nervous tension
Energy Production: B group vitamins to assist with energy production and stamina and provides nutrients and support during times of tiredness and fatigue.
Support During Stress: Vitamins B5 & B6 are important for the adrenals, healthy adrenal function helps support the body's response to stress.
Immune Function: Zinc and vitamin C support a healthy immune system
Mood Balance: Formulated to support healthy mood balance.
Antioxidant Support: Vitamin C, selenium and grape seed provide antioxidant support to help protect against potential free radical damage. Vitamin C supports skin health.
No added lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Adults: Take one tablet daily during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Do not take while on blood thinning therapy without medical advice. The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
- Contains gluten.
- Ginkgo biloba may affect the way prescription medicines work. Consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use in place of prescribed anti-virals or anti-infectives.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (whole root liquorice) may increase blood pressure. Care is required for people on blood pressure medicines – check with your doctor first.
- This product contains Chromium. People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
Each Tablet Contains:
Beta carotene 5mg
Vitamin D3 200 iu (cholecalciferol 5mcg)
Vitamin E 50iu (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 50mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 68.7mg (from calcium pantothenate 75mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 41.1mg (from pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50mcg
Folic acid 500mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 165.2mg (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200mg)
Choline bitartrate 25mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 40mg
Lysine hydrochloride 50mg
Calcium 42mg (from calcium citrate 200mg)
Magnesium 47.16mg (from magnesium oxide - heavy 81.46mg)
Potassium 2mg (from potassium sulfate 4.45mg)
Iron 4.9mg (from ferrous fumarate 16.01mg)
Chromium 6.2mcg (from chromium picolinate 50mcg)
Manganese 1.6mg (from manganese amino acid chelate 16mg)
Copper 58mcg (from copper gluconate 417mcg)
Iodine 50mcg (from potassium iodide 65mcg)
Zinc 5mg (from zinc amino acid chelate 25mg)
Selenium 26mcg (from selenomethionine 65mcg)
Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 1mg
Spearmint oil 1.5mg
Papaya (Carica papaya) fruit powder 10mg
Extracts equivalent to dry:
Fennel (foeniculum vulgare) fruit 15mg
Horsetail (equisetum arvense) herb 30mg
Celery (apium graveolens) seed 20mg
Ginger (zingiber officinale) rhizome 15mg
Astragalus (astragalus membranaceus) root 50mg
Gotu kola (centella asiatica) herb 10mg
Hawthorn (crataegus monogyna) fruit 30mg
Chamomile (matricaria chamomilla) flower 15mg
Parsley (petroselinum crispum) herb 10mg
Licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) root & stolon 10mg
Bearberry (arctostaphylos uva-ursi) leaf 25mg
Siberian ginseng (eleutherococcus senticosus) root 25mg
Extracts equivalent to fresh:
Oats (avena sativa) herb 500mg
Globe artichoke (cynara scolymus) leaf 50mg
Standardised extracts equivalent to:
Grape seed (vitis vinifera) dry seed 1g (equiv. Procyanidins 7.92mg)
St. Mary's thistle (silybum marianum) dry fruit 50mg (equiv. Flavanolignans calculated as silybin 572mcg)
Ginkgo (ginkgo biloba) dry leaf 5mg (equiv. Ginkgolides & bilobalide 6mcg, ginkgo flavanoglycosides 24mcg)
Bilberry (vaccinium myrtillus) fresh fruit 25mg (equiv. Anthocyanosides 81mcg)
Green tea (camellia sinensis) dry leaf 20mg (equiv. Epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate 1mg)
Tomato (lycopersicon esculentum) fresh fruit 700mg (equiv. Lycopene 120mcg)
Also contains: Tabletting aids and colouring substances.
No added lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets