Thompson's All-in-One Joint Complex is a Comprehensive Triple Action Formula Providing Symptom Support for All Three Key Areas of Joint Health - Joint Mobility, Joint Comfort and Joint Repair
It Contains Scientifically Supported Ingredients that Work Synergistically to Provide Optimal Joint Health Support
And it provides a unique formula with Turmeric and Glucosamine to provide support in three ways:
- Supports normal function and mobility in stiff, worn, damaged or ageing joints
- Supports comfort of joint movement
- Supports the body's natural cartilage repair process
Thompson's All-in-One Joint Complex is Suitable for:
- Provides a unique formula for those with damaged or ageing joints
- Suitable for individuals looking to support joint mobility
- Suitable for individuals looking for support joint comfort
- Suitable for individuals looking to support healthy cartilage repair
Adults: Take two tablets twice daily (with food) or as professionally prescribed
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Do not take Thompson's All-in-One Joint Complex if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Glucosamine sulfate is derived from seafood. Contains soybean and 86mg of potassium.
- Always read the label and take as directed.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Boswellia serrata (Boswella) gum - 400mg
- Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) fruit - 350mg
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed - 120mg
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome and powdered Murraya paniculata - 100mg
- Orange Jasmine leaf - 100mg
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride - 666.7mg
- equiv. Glucosamine sulfate - 500mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) - 200mg
- Sodium ascorbate - 113.1mg
- equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) - 100mg
- Lecithin - 100mg
- Magnesium (as orate) - 6.65mg
- Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate) - 5mg
- Colecalciferol 2.5mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 1.0mg (100IU
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
THOMPSON'S Vitamin C 1000mg 150 Chewable Tablets