- Return & Refund
Lecithin assists in metabolism of fats by the liver and healthy breakdown of fat deposits. Therefore, the nutrient may be beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases, hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis.
Phosphatidyl Choline, a rich natural source of choline, essential to preserve the integrity of cellular membranes and to assist in the transport of fats in cells. It's an important brain nutrient to counteract the age-related decline in cognitive abilities. And can help to improve memory and thinking processes and GM free. PC is also required for healthy brain functions as a component of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter.
Thompsons Super Lecithin Benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps to support the healthy functioning of the nerve cells
- A source of choline which is needed for the integrity of cell membranes and to facilitate the movement of fats in and out of cells
- Helps to support healthy liver function
- Choline is also involved in normal brain function
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to ensure sufficient intake of this important lipid
- Individuals seeking nutritional support for healthy liver and nerve function
- Individuals seeking nutritional support for healthy cholesterol levels
NO Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan use.
Adults- Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Each Capsule Provides: Soy Lecithin 1200mg
No added: Dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, fish, sesame seeds, artificial colouring and flavouring.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Brain Boost with Cognizin 30 Vegecaps
GO Healthy Go CoQ10 300mg - Superior Strength 60 Sofgels