Thompson's Immunofort is the most comprehensive and technically advanced immune complex available. This highly concentrated formula contains important nutrients that promote healthy immune system functions.
Plus, this one a day formula may also provide antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc and Selenium feature to help reduce free radical damage and inflammation. Amino Acids including Ornithine and Lysine encourage antibody production. Along with Zinc and Selenium, the minerals Magnesium, Manganese, Iron and Copper provide nutritional support for immune system activities.
Furthermore, herbs such as Echinacea, Ginseng and Shitake mushrooms are all well known for their ability to promote cellular immunity.
Nutrients play an integral role in protecting the body from degenerative disorders, stress related and age related diseases, including arthritis and cancer. Immunofort boosts the body’s nutrition and reinforces its defences against ailments and infections.
Thompsons Immunofort benefits:
- Assists in overall health and general wellness
- Defends the body against cellular damage caused by free radical formation
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy immune system
Thompsons Immunofort is recommended for:
- Those who are looking for comprehensive supplements assisting a healthy immune system and increased resistance to infection
- Those who are looking for antioxidants that provide protection from free radical damage
- Those who are in times of stress and worry and looking for well-being
Adults: Take one to two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Do not use in place of prescribed anti-virals or anti-infectives.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg equivalents for women and 900mcg equivalents for men.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Adults only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
No gluten, lactose, nuts, fish, shellfish, dairy, egg, sesame seed, artificial colouring and preservatives are used in this product.Ingredient Amount Per Tablet:
- Retinyl Palmitate 1.4mg
- Vitamin A 750mcg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 10 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5 mg
- Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 5 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 11 mg
- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 10 mg
- Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 5.25 mg
- equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 3.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 25 mcg
- Choline bitartrate 10 mg
- Inositol 10 mg
- Biotin 25 mcg
- Folic acid 50 mcg
- Ascorbyl palmitate 48.4 mg
- equiv. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 20.3 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg
- equiv. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 165.2 mg
- Total Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) 185.5 mg
- Cholecalciferol 1 mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 40 IU
- d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate 41.3 mg
- equiv. natural Vitamin E 50 IU
- Copper (as Gluconate) 12mcg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 329mcg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 10mg
- Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 500mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 13mcg
- Zinc (as Gluconate) .7.5mg
- Lysine hydrochloride 50 mg
- Ornithine monohydrochloride 50 mg
- Tyrosine 10 mg
- Glycine 20 mg
- Cysteine hydrochloride 10 mg
- Valine 5 mg
- Bromelains 10 mg
- Quercetin dihydrate 50 mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Andrographis paniculata
- (Andrographis) leaf 200mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 150mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus
- (Siberian Ginseng) root 25mg
- Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root 25mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh:
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf .500mg
- Lentinula edodes
- (Shiitake mushroom) whole plant 50mg
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder