- Return & Refund
Thompsons Junior Immunofort is an immune support tonic complete with vitamins, minerals and herbs specially formulated for children ages 2 to 10 and those who are picky with their fruits and vegetables. This highly concentrated formula contains 16 vitamins, 8 minerals and 15 superfood extracts that promote healthy immune system functions. Plus, this one a day formula may also provide antioxidant properties.
Thompsons Junior Immunofort blends nutritious concentrates from broccoli, carrot, spirulina, and mango. Minerals like iron, calcium and zinc support the children in their crucial period of growth and development. Protection against free radicals is given by antioxidants like vitamins C and E, plus Betacarotene.
Calcium is needed in optimal bone development and healthy red blood cell production. This is particularly beneficial for when the kids prepare to hit their puberty. Zinc is required for healthy tissue formation and repair.
Thompsons Junior Immunofort is a comprehensive supplement of wholefood concentrates with fruit and vegetable phytonutrients to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of vitamins and minerals in the body. Also available in delicious tasting, animal shaped tablets your kids will surely delight in!
Thompsons Junior Immunofort benefits:
- Assists in overall health and general wellness
- Defends the body against cellular damage caused by free radical formation
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy immune system
- Those who are looking for comprehensive supplements assisting a healthy immune system and increased resistance to infection
- Those who are looking for antioxidants that provide protection from free radical damage
Children 2-5 years old: one tablet daily.
Children 6 and over: 1-2 tablets daily
Tablets should be chewed before swallowing.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not exceed 300 micrograms (1000 IUs) of Vitamin A per day. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Amount Per Tablet:
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene 1.5mg) 2500IU
- Vitamin B1(as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 750mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 850mcg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 10mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 5mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 3mcg
- Folate (as Calcium-L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 5mcg
- Biotin 25mcg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol 5mcg) 200IU
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate 10mg) 15IU
- Calcium (as Aminoate Complex) 10mg
- Copper (as Aminoate Complex) 25mcg
- Iron (as Aminoate Complex) 2.5mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 50mcg
- Magnesium (as Aminoate Complex) 5mg
- Manganese (as Aminoate Complex) 25mcg
- Potassium (as Aminoate Complex) 500mcg
- Zinc (as Aminoate Complex) 1.5mg
- Choline (as Bitartrate) 5mcg
- Inositol 5mcg
- Para-amino Benzoic Acid 200mcg
- Lemon Bioflavonoids Complex
- (from Citrus limon fruit) 10mg
- Pineapple (from Ananas comosus fruit) 25mg
- Apple (from Malus sylvestris fruit) 25mg
- Sunflower Oil (from Helianthus anuus) 10mg
Also contains: 1g of fructose
Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
No added: Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, fish, sugar, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavoring.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Swisse High Strength Vitamin C 1000mg Strawberry Flavour
Nutra-Life Ester-C 500 + Echinacea Chewable 120tabs