Thompson's Liver Cleanse Supports the Liver and Gallbladder, Helps to Protect the Liver from Damage, and Supports the Digestive System
It contains a combination of Herbal ingredients Milk Thistle, Schisandra, Dandelion and Milk Thistle with Taurine working together synergistically as a liver tonic.
It supports individuals wanting to maintain healthy digestive function and for those suffering from or prone to digestive disturbances such as flatulence.
Thompson's Liver Cleanse is ideal for those wanting to maintain healthy elimination and detoxification function and may also be useful for those who suffer from or prone to nausea and vomiting.
Thompson's Liver Cleanse Benefits:
- Contains a blend of herbs that helps support the liver and gall bladder
- Liver tonic that helps maintain healthy digestive function
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances including flatulence
- Helps to protect the liver from toxic damage
- Helps maintain healthy elimination and detoxification function
- May help to reduce the symptoms of nausea and vomiting
Adults: Take one to four capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are taking prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using Thompson's Liver Cleanse.
- Do not take Thompson's Liver Cleanse if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Always read the label and take as directed.
- Taurine - 100 mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) seed - 12.3g (12250mg)
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit - 500mg
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) leaf - 50mg
Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:
- Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) leaf - 1.5g (1500mg)
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
THOMPSON'S Vitamin C 1000mg 150 Chewable Tablets