Thompson's Omega-3 Fish Oil Provides a Rich Source of Omega-3 Fatty acids, the Essential Fats Required by the Body.
It contains a rich supply of omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFAs). This premium fish oil formula contains a proprietary blend of omega 3 fish mackerel, sardine oil and anchovy sustainably sourced from pure and fresh wild fish. This formula is strictly tested for PCBs, mercury and lead.
Thompson's Omega-3 Fish Oil Benefits:
- May support the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Helps to support healthy heart function
- May support the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals
- May support the maintenance of healthy blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Helps to support healthy joint mobility
- Helps to support and maintain mental clarity and focus
- Helps to support the maintenance of healthy skin
- Aids to support healthy nervous system
- Regularly tested for purity – PCBs, mercury and lead
Thompson's Omega-3 Fish Oil is Suitable for:
- Those suffering from joint stiffness or looking to support healthy joints
- Individuals seeking a supplement to support healthy heart function
- Individuals who want tosupport healthy brain function
- Individuals who seek a supplement to support nervous system function
- People who want to maintain healthy skin
- Pregnant women who require an additional source of Omega 3 fatty acids
Adults – Take one to three capsules daily (with food), or as professionally advised
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Keep out of reach of children. If you are taking prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using Thompson's Omega-3 Fish Oil. Do not take Thompson's Omega-3 Fish Oil if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Always read the label and take as directed.
Each capsule contains:
- Fish oil – natural - 1 g
- equiv. Omega-3 marine triglycerides - 300 mg
- equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - 180 mg
- equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - 120 mg
No added corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shell fish, sugar, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavourings.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Brain Boost with Cognizin 30 Vegecaps
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels
GO Healthy Go CoQ10 300mg - Superior Strength 60 Sofgels