- Return & Refund
Thompson's Prostate Support Helps Support Prostate Health and Normal Male Function
It provides a comprehensive combination of herbs to support prostate health and normal male reproductive function.
It also provides support for those suffering symptoms of medically diagnosed mild benign prostatic hypertrophy. Thompson's Prostate Manager provides antioxidant properties and is also useful for immuine system support.
Thompson's Prostate Manager Benefits:
- Helps support prostate health
- Helps support normal male function
- Helps provide symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed mild benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Has antioxidant properties which protect cells from free radical damage
Adults- Take one capsule a day (with food), or as professionally prescribed
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses - A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you are taking prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using Thompson's Prostate Manager.
- Do not take Thompson's Prostate Manager if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
- Cholecalciferol - 25mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 - 1000IU
- Zinc (as Gluconate) - 15mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) - 150mcg
- Lycopene - 15mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) fruit - 3.2g (3200mg)
- std. to contain Fatty Acids - 288mg
- Urtica dioica (Nettle) root - 300mg
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
THOMPSON'S Vitamin C 1000mg 150 Chewable Tablets