Thompson's Vitamin C helps provide relief from winter ills and chills and supports healthy immune function. Vitamin C also aids tissue repair and wound healing, helps increase iron absorption and is ideal support for general health and well-being.
Thompson's Vitamin C Benefits
- Supports a natural healthy functioning immune system
- Helps aide the body to fight winters ills and chills
- Powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals
- Safe for the entire family
- Individuals who need immune support while affected by winter ills & chills
- Individuals who are recovering from surgery
- People who seek a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who seek a daily supplement to support general wellbeing
NO Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavour.
Suitable for vegetarian use.
Adults – Chew one or two tablets daily, or as professionally advised.
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains glucose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Each Tablet Contains:
- Total Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 400 mg
- Sodium Acscorbate 675 mg
- equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 600 mg
- Total Vitamin C 1 g (1000 mg)
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 5 mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to:
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) dry fruit 5 mg
- Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fresh fruit 5 mg
- Sucralose 15mg
Also contains: glucose, tabletting aids, colouring and flavouring.
No Added: Dairy, egg, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, fish, sesame seed.
Suitable for vegetarian use.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder