- Return & Refund
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Foot Powder keeps feet dry and comfortable, reducing foot odour. Prevents excess moisture from forming on feet, and is talc free.
Contains 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil
Helps control foot odour from sweaty feet
Contains corn starch to prevent excess moisture by absorbing perspiration, leaving feet dry and comfortable
In the 1970's Eric White pioneered Australia's Tea Tree Oil industry, realising his dream in the alternately floodwashed and drought-baked Bungawalbin wetlands of northern New South Wales. After many years of hard work, painstaking research and lobbying, a crown lease was granted. It arrived on a Thursday in 1976... and Thursday Plantation was born.
- Size: 100g
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Carbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Citral, Limonene.
For external use only. Use daily on dry feet especially between toes. Sprinkle into shoes and socks for continued protection.
Store below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy