- Return & Refund
Trilogy Rosehip Ultra Hydrating Face Cream is a quick-absorbing skin treatment that provides round the clock moisture. With its rich formulation, it keeps skin from drying out after every luxurious application.
Trilogy Rosehip Ultra Hydrating Face Cream is deepened with the moisture-retaining properties of Rosapene™, manuka honey and lavender. The gentle fragrance, which includes soothing lavender will help relax and calm the senses. Manuka honey, a humectant, keeps moisture sealed from within and adds both vitamins and minerals.
The Rosapene™ infuses the benefits of rosehip, cranberry, tomato seed and acai berry oils. These gourmet blend functions as a free radical-protecting feature.
- Skin moisturising
- Deeply hydrating
- Skin texture restoring
- Rich in active botanical ingredients
- Complete with Rosapene™ trademark blend
Apply a generous amount to freshly cleansed skin on the face and neck, relax and leave cream on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with a face cloth and pat skin dry. Follow with an application of your favourite Trilogy moisturizing product.
For intense moisture renewal for very dry skin, massage a smaller amount over entire face and neck until absorbed and do not rinse off. Use as often as desired.
- External application only
- Patch test prior to use
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Aqua (water)
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil
- Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Glyceryl stearate
- Glycerin (vegetable)
- Honey (mel)
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil
- Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
- Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides (and) cetearyl alcohol
- Rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil
- Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil (and) caprylic/capric triglyceride (and) vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil (and) helianthus annuus seed oil (and) Tocopherol, Lycopene
- Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil (and) tocopherol
- Avena Sativa (Oat) kernal extract
- Persea gratissima (avocado) oil
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Aloe barbadenis (aloe vera) leaf extract
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- Sodium stearoyl glutamate
- Citric acid
- Dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol
*Components of 100% natural essential oils
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy